- History & Definition of "Mentoring"
- Mentoring: A Human Relationship Type
- Mentoring: A Perspective from History
- Introduction "Canvas"
- Canvas - Personal Learning Overview
- Introduction to Mentor-Mentee Tandem Journey
- Mentor-Mentee Tandem Checkpoint-From Good to Geat!
- Mentor Mentee Tandem Journey - Printouts collected
- Roles & responsibilities of mentor & mentee and the difference between mentor, coach and boss
- Mentor-Mentee Tandem Checkpoint- Identifying Motivation
- Mentor-Mentee Checkpoint Tandem-Build on Their Strengths
- Competence Development: 4 Stages
- Why do we need feedback?
- Focus Zone: the place of optimal performance.
- Fun fact about information sharing...
- Resistance to change - information abundance
- Resistance to Change - How to reduce
- Mentor-Mentee Tandem Checkpoint-Get the Best out of Your Mentee
- Maintaining trust during challenges
- Mentor-Mentee Tandem Checkpoint-Building Trust
- Commitment and creativity
- Dynamics of mentoring collaboration.
- Mentor-Mentee Tandem Checkpoint- Time Management
- Some new ideas on giving feedback
- Mentor-Mentee Tandem Checkpoint-Giving & Receiving Feedback
- Some thought provoking questions
- Quality Questions Derived from Coaching
- Do we set goals in mentoring
- Mentor-Mentee Tandem Checkpoint- Ready Set Your Goals, Go
- Mid Year Review
- End of Year Review
- Mentor Mentee Tandem Journey - bundled for printout
- Story of biz4d